Monday, December 08, 2008

People Who Are Kind to Me: Thanks.

Two recent "15 minutes of fame" moments for me...

1. Christianity Today's Brandon O'Brien came to JPUSA and interviewed me, then put his reputation in further danger by actually posting a podcast of part of that interview on Audio Ur. Apparently even that isn't enough for him, as Leadership Journal's Winter 2009 issue will apparently offer even more of my brilliant babblings.

2. While I'm not a Christian Universalist, I do appreciate an apparently C. U. blog, Mercy Not Sacrifice, noting my blog entries re homosexuality and the Christian Right.

Okay, now that I've proven yet again that humility is not one of my strong suits, I'll shut up. But thanks, guys.

3 comments:

Jon Trott said...

Along with proving I'm humble and self-effacing (urk!), I also proved I can use the word "apparently" more often than most normal human beings. Nice, eh? Apparently.

Jed Carosaari said...

Here's to the brilliant babblings of Jon Trott.

Anonymous said...

What can I say, Jon; I'm a glutten for punishment!