So here we go:
1. One book that changed your life:
John's Gospel (NRSV preferred)
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
Walker Percy, The Second Coming
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
The Holy Bible (NRSV), I know, how boringly predictable, eh?
4. One book that made you laugh:
Booth Tarkington, Penrod
5. One book that made you cry:
Elie Weisel, Night (Francois Mauriac's introduction did it even before I read the rest!)
6. One book that you wish had been written:
How Human Beings Screwed Sex, by someone smart enough to really explain it.
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
The Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion (Lots of folks died as the result of this anti-semitic idiocy, the granddaddy of conspiracy theory books.)
8. One book you’re currently reading:
Wendell Berry, Sex, Economy, Freedom & Community
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
The Bib... just kidding. Sorta. Nah, I'd have to say any one of a number of Soren Kierkegaard's non-pseudonymous writings (no one in particular, I have a shelf of 'em sitting in my room waiting.)
10. Now tag five people:
I have to pass on this one. Especially because others have already tagged 'em! Guess I was at the end of the food chain. No more ameoba near enough to me (with blogs) to annoy.